Dienstag, 18. September 2012

Exploring Harathi Hinterlands




Renown Hearts: 11      Waypoints: 15      Points of Interest: 15      Skill challenges: 6      Vistas: 8

Date: 30. Aug 2012

Character: Istarwyn
Race/Profession: Female Human Elementalist
Weapon/Spec: Staff

Zone Level: 35-45
Level at start: 44
Level at end: 48

High Moments:
  • The Metaeventchain in this area is fun with an elementalist that uses a staff. All those aoes really come in handy. The centaurs always run in big groups and a Meteor Shower and Eruption help alot.
  • Ran 3/4 of the map with the guild again. Its way more fun to play this game in a group than go about it alone. 
  • Got a gold drop while in Harathi Hinterlands. I can't wear it myself but a friend assured me, it's good stats for a ranger. We will see if I can sell it.

Low Moments:
  • I participated in an event but either it is bugged or I got trolled hard by the game. I had to defend 3 catapults from waves of centaurs. As I was alone, and it wasn't a group event, I thought: lets do this! I can kill a few of those horses on my own! The problem was, that the waves consisted of about 40 centaurs each. Of course I didn't make it. I will have to return to this one and see if it is normal.
  • Well...Vistas...enough said.

Reward:




Items I got from left to right:

Strong Cabalist Hood of Hoelbrak (first item I could use from those rewards)
Penetrating Krytan Short Bow of Smoldering
3 Basic Transmutation Stones
40 Coarse Leather Sections


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen