Dienstag, 18. September 2012

Exploring Bloodtide Coast




Renown Hearts: 13      Waypoints: 15      Points of Interest: 18      Skill challenges: 6      Vistas: 7

Date: 30. Aug 2012 - 18.09.2012

Character: Istarwyn
Race/Profession: Female Human Elementalist
Weapon/Spec: Staff

Zone Level: 45 - 55
Level range: 52 to 61 and 65 to 66

Same as Caledon Forest. One of my travel maps.

Did lots of daily achievements on this map so the level range is not representative at all. I don't have alot to say about the map as well.

Of cause I chose a map with the most underwater hearts possible while I was traveling. Hmm...maybe that's why I didn't like this map and it felt more like a chore than fun.
I remember the heart in the south near Whisperwell Bogs though. At first it was fun, looking for all those different combinations of ingredients. But as you couldn't make the same potion more than once it got old really fast. I still don't know how to get the eagle feathers and most likely never will. I was just glad to kill a few spiders from other players to finish the heart and be gone from there.

Reward:


From left to right:

Strong Pirate Pants of Infiltration
Ravaging Shoulders of Vampirism
3 Basic Transmutation Stones
40 Cotton Scraps


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen