Dienstag, 18. September 2012

Exploring Caledon Forest





Renown Hearts: 18      Waypoints: 18      Points of Interest: 20  
Skill challenges: 7         Vistas: 8

Date: 30. Aug 2012 - 18.09.2012

Character: Istarwyn
Race/Profession: Female Human Elementalist
Weapon/Spec: Staff

Zone Level: 1-15
Level at start: 61
Level at end: 65

Can't really talk much about this map because I was doing this one over such a long period of time. I was travelling while finishing this map and because of that only played little bits and pieces.
Because of that I didn't discover any elaborate eventchains or went around with a group of people.
The lvls I received doing this map are not representative as well. I did my daily quests in this map over the timeperiod. I don't think you are able to lvl from 61 to 65 here, if you do the map in one sitting.

I look forward to doing this map on an alt to experience it more fully.

What I can tell everyone is,  that apparently I'm mad. My travelling companions thought I had gone off the deep end when I started shouting at my computer screen because I couldn't do a Vista. Another thing I don't like is underwater combat. I don't think my brain was made to think in 3 dimentions in mmos. I died more on this map doing underwater hearts, than the rest of my exploration adventures together.

Reward:



Rewards from left to right:

Mighty Magician coat of the Grove
Malign Glyphic Maul of Agony
2 Basic Transmutation Stones
40 Jute Scraps


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen