Montag, 27. August 2012

Exploring Snowden Drifts


Wiki - Snowden Drifts


Renown Hearts: 13      Waypoints: 18      Points of Interest: 11      Skill challenges: 6      Vistas: 6

Date: 27. Aug 2012

Character: Istarwyn
Race/Profession: Female Human Elementalist
Weapon/Spec: Staff


Zone Level : 15-25
Level at start: 30
Level at end: 34

High Moments:
  • A guildrun for a change. It was really fun even if a bit chaotic. We ran all over the map to get the completion. One needed that Waypoint another that Vista but it was fun non the less. The group split after a while and I did the hearts on my own. Was a really nice experience and I got to know some of my guildmates. Go Somnium!!!
  • I didn't die once and got the achievement for surviving to 50k exp. Let's see how long that lasts hehe.

Low Moments:
  • Nothing concerning the zone but the servers started to act up in the end. Got disconnected a few times and couldn't log in. But in the end I completed the map.

Reward:






In order from left to right:
Strong Worn Scale Helm of Melandru
Strong Bow of Peril
3 Basic Transmutation Stones
40 Thin Lether Sections

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen