Montag, 27. August 2012

Exploring Gendarran Fields




Renown Hearts: 11      Waypoints: 22      Points of Interest: 16      Skill challenges: 7      Vistas: 8

Date: 27. Aug 2012

Character: Istarwyn
Race/Profession: Female Human Elementalist
Weapon/Spec: Staff

Zone Level : 25-35
Level at start: 25
Level at end: 30

High Moments:
  • Played the zone with a few friends and it flew by. It really is faster to play in a group than alone.
  • I really liked the heart in the northeast of the map (Help Johan with his training duties at Vollym'S battle pit). There was an event going on at the time and it flew by. The Norn that held the fighting competition became a vendor afterwards and I got a nice Accessory from him.

Low Moments:
  • The heart: Get back at the pirates for Joukje is hard. Or at least I thought it was. We encountered a Champion Pirate in the camp and wiped before we knew what hit us.
  • Alot of players were exploiting an event at The Bloodfields. Seems it spawned every minute and gave you about 1k exp. Not really my style. I passed them all but I don't like people exploiting. It takes the fun out of the game.

Reward:



Items I got from left to right:

Ravaging Magician Boots of Vampirism
Honed Mace of Blood
1 Black Lion Key
40 Iron Ore

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen